Entries for 2019 Irish Loyalty Awards are now open.
All companies, irrespective of size or profile, offering loyalty to their customers in any format are strongly encouraged to enter the awards.
All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence and only entries that reach the shortlist stage will be announced in the public domain.
- Improve customer retention and sales by publicly demonstrating your loyalty programme is amongst the leading programmes in your sector.
- Raise your profile – you will attract new business as an award-winning company
- Celebrate your achievements as a company with Customer centricity at the heart of your business.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Cost to Enter
€250.00 plus VAT.
Please note: As this is the Irish Loyalty Awards inaugural year, organisers have waivered the entry fee for 2019
The 3 Steps To Entry
Step 1: Complete the Application form and select Category/Categories you wish to enter.
Step 2: Complete your typed submission
Your entry form should take the form of a typed statement to a maximum of 1,000 words in the Question and Answer format outlined below (use the questions as section headings):
– Date of loyalty programme launched
– Total number of customers
– Total number signed up to the loyalty programme
Describe the loyalty product or service for which your company is entering this award category (include the aims and objectives of the initiative, project or programme).
What benefits to your company and your customers can be illustrated as a result? (i.e. competitive advantage, effectiveness, ROI, improved performance, service).
What 3 measurements of success best indicate why your company or the programme or initiative should win this award? (please refer to results and outcomes to the original objectives).
Briefly outline the planned strategy for continuous improvement of your company’s loyalty product or service over the next 3 years? (include the scope of programme or initiative, choice of implementation or approach.
Step 3: Please include a maximum 10 word title and a 100 word entry description which will be used in the shortlist printed Awards programme should your entry be shortlisted.
Submitting your application
Please submit your application on line at www.irishloyaltyawards.ie , ensuring you attach all of the following:
– Company Information Document
– Entry Form
– Overview of loyalty programme
– 10 Word Title and 100 word entry description
– Payment of €250 plus VAT application fee. (not applicable
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
– To complete your entry, you will be required to submit a company logo for all companies that form part of your wards submission. The company logo(s) will need to be supplied as a colour vector EPS file with all pathways converted to fonts. It is important that your secure permission to use all logos.
– You are eligible to enter more than one category. Any submissions that are entered into categories for which they do not fit the criteria may be either removed completely or re-categorised
– Exclusions from entry are employees of Zenith Marketing; and sponsors or affiliates for a category are excluded from entering the same category
– Feedback on entries is at the discretion of the judges and will be communicated via Irish Loyalty Awards team.
Judges will be assessing entries on the following key areas. To help you, please ensure you have reflected these in your entry submission.
– Measurement of programme lifetime ROI
– Average basket spend
– Visit frequency
– Total Spend
– Increase in share of wallet
– Customer Satisfaction